ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

17.2.12

Victoria Beckham

Beckham1

Beckham2

I'm not the hugest fan of Victoria Beckham's designs; there never seems to be enough variety, and I can't get excited about a designer who produces the same look season after season. So for me, this FW12 show came as something of a surprise. Following on from Spring's debut, we had more coats, and excellent coats at that. An olive peacoat with black python trim and an oversized maroon boyfriend coat caught my eye. The dresses had a sporty twist this season, but my favourite dresses came in the form of four black minidresses at the end of the show. Sleek, simple and sexy, yet overwhelmingly effective, they are the kind of piece that have come to be Beckham's trademark. On another note, the boots and socks look? Love or hate?

Loes x

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment