ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

23.3.12

Summer Inspirations

I can't wait for summer dressing; to wear so many pastels that I look like an ice cream, to not have to worry about the "is it jacket or coat weather" issue, and to just buy chiffon and not feel guitly. Here are some of my choice summer looks from my favourite bloggers:

img8286bm

img8419ag

Jess from tuula vintage, who never shies away from pastels or a chiffon skirt. Stand in the wind and watch it billow, look, see exhibit A above. All I need is to buy pastels that match and find a rooftop to photograph on.

Skatepark.3

Skatepark.4

Amanda at Oracle Fox. Props for making that skirt (that technically shouldn't work, what with all the netting and jagged hems) look non-ghastly. Also kudos for the zippy jacket and shiny shoes. Zing.

pastelblazer1

pastelblazer2a

Liz from Late Afternoon. Shorts and shades for me, but you will never catch me in wedges.

Picture 1

g6

Leandra's 'Blah Day' on The Man Repeller. Need I say more?

4 comments:

  1. I am so in love with all of these looks! The blue dress is stunning and perfect for summer! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's actually a top and a skirt AND the best thing is they're from topshop and asos! x

      Delete
  2. wonderful photos ! love the blue dress !:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's actually a top and a skirt AND the best thing is they're from topshop and asos! x

      Delete