ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

22.4.12

Tropic Thunder

tr Proneza Schouler / Peter Pilotto / Mary Katrantzou / Alexander Wang / Peter Pilotto / Proenza Schouler / Altuzzura

Spring/Summer 2012 is now in full swing, and so I think the time to jump on the tropical print bandwagon.
I can't actually decide which one I like the most (well I can, Alexander Wang wins for me everytime), but Peter Pilotto's digital palm trees are so innovative, and Mary Katrantzou's underwater prints are so good for summer.
Alternatively, you could go for Proenza (and no one would blame you if you did), or Altuzzura and get your hands on his pieces (not like that) whilst his superstar is still in the ascension.

And now for the finale...

sadas
I agree, it's all about the Givenchy.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment