ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

3.11.12

New Kids on the Block

525612_10151100354401434_1777558306_n
 
New things for November. I love this top because it's one of the few I (now) own that can be dressed up or down. Most of my tops are either 'day' or 'night wear so this is a night change. 
When the peplum trend hit the high street so many people had the same Topshop peplum tops that I couldn't bring myself to buy one (although saying that, every girl at my uni seems to own my leather jacket!). But this is boucle and not jersey so looks a little bit different. 
I also needed some new shoes that would last and found these beautiful studded brogues. I'm so tired of paying for ballet flats that wear out quickly, so I guess these are an investment piece! 

Boucle Peplum Top from Topshop, Frankie Studded Brogues from Office 

2 comments:

  1. Love that peplum top from topshop, been wanting that myself for awhile! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love this top, I was so so gutted Topshop sold out in my size. Beautiful top, so easy to wear!

    www.flutteringlashes-lou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete