ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

21.6.13

HOMIES

Nadia

These brilliant Brian Lichetenberg t-shirts hit Net-A-Porter last week; along with the Homiés/Hermés one above there is a matching Féline/Céline number. I love these tees; I think with fashion we sometimes need reminding not to be to serious and to be able to have a bit of fun with what we wear. They're also great to play around with as they could be dressed up or down. Here I've paired them with this Tibi faux leather pleated skirt which is such a lovely colour, and a great day to night transitional piece. Also I've rediscovered my love for Valentino's footwear, and these PVC babies are the best ones I've seen recently.

How would you style your Homies/Feline tees?

Coat by Jil Sander, Tee by Brian Lichtenberg, Skirt by Tibi, Shoes by Valentino, Clutch by Givenchy.

N.B. The tees are actually full length and not cropped (I just cropped them for the image). See the set on Polyvore here.

Nadia by loeswhite featuring tibi

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment