ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

21.4.14

SUMMER WISH LIST

Summer Wish List



The sunny weather over the past few weeks has made it feel like summer is just around the corner! I'm on holiday countdown; me and my friends are off to Zante to soak up some rays in July! I'm also hoping to have a few impromptu excursions; top of my list are Ibiza and Barcelona. I've been thinking about my summer essentials, both at home and away. These are the top ten things on my summer wishlist.

1. The White Dress
I love white dresses, even in the winter time; in Summer they are a staple for me. This number from Topshop is one of the best I've seen in a while. It's a lovely shape and could easily take you from day to night. Plus white always allows you a lot of licence for some super bright accessories.
Trapeze Dress £60 by Topshop

2. The Top
This tank is the perfect summer material; chiffon. The colour is also bang on for summer and I love the panel on the back. I usually buy tops like this as they go with so many different skirts, jeans and shorts!
Double Layer Tank $88 by Piperlime

3. The Bikini(s)
I always mix and match my bikinis when I'm on holiday so I usually try to buy separates. I am so obsessed with Triangle and all their bright and beautiful bikinis at the moment; come summer I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and part with my cash.
Orange Bandeau Bikini Top by Triangl, Black Biniki Top by Topshop, Pink Bikini Bottoms by Triangl

4. The Make Up
Holiday make up is always minimal for me - once the tan starts setting in I usually don't wear foundation at all. A visit to the Selfridges make up hall last week has put Bobbi Brown at the top of my summer make-up list. Favourite of all - the beautiful shades of eyeshadow.
Foundation, Beach OilEyeshadow, Eyeliner & Mascara, all by Bobbi Brown at Selfridges.

5. The Flippy Skirt
Skirts are the one thing in my wardrobe that I never seem to have enough of. This cute one from Topshop is lovely for breezy summer days. I also have my eye on a bright orange number and both of them will hopefully be mine by summer!
Daisy Skirt by Topshop

6. The Sunnies
I usually stick to aviators when it comes to sunnies but I fancy a change. Round glasses always make me look like a cross between a bug and a professor but these Miu Miu ones have me hoping that that's acceptable.
Round Frame Sunglasses by Miu Miu

7. The Sandals
I love sandals; winter boots are all good fun but they get a little tired by the time we hit spring. Plus it's a chance to get a manicure! These J.Crew sandals are my favourites, although I plan to find myself a pair of black sandals and white sandals too!
Jewelled Sandals from J.Crew

8. The Bag
Every now and then I find a bag that I just fall in love with and know I won't get tired of (Givenchy's Red Pandora, Proenza's PS11 and Valentino's Va Va Voom anyone?). This Pashli backpack from 3.1 Phillip Lim is one of those bags. The buttercream colour is beautiful and it would be so perfect for wandering around cities in the summer sunshine.
Pashli Backpack by 3.1 Phillip Lim

9. The Travel Accessory
Smythson have so many lovely travel accessories; I have one of their notebooks and I love it. This baby blue passport cover is the perfect accessory to brighten up your journey.
Leather Passport Cover by Smythson

10. The Jewellery
I've never really been a jewellery fan; I have three Michael Kors watches but they, along with my earrings, are the only jewellery I wear. For summer I think I should start accesorising more; these flower rings from Pandora seem like the perfect place to start.
Watch by Michael Kors, Bracelet, Triple Flower Ring & Single Flower Ring by Pandora 

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment